Dairy Free Bulletproof Coffee
Boost your morning coffee and make it ‘bulletproof’ by adding cacao butter. By switching out dairy that’s traditionally used in the bulletproof coffee and using cacao butter as the base, it gives the coffee a subtle hint of chocolate and makes it super creamy. Perfect for those looking to start the day with a dairy-free drink.
- 2 cups /750 ml of freshly brewed coffee
- 1 heaped tsp. CHOC Chick Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp. CHOC Chick Cacao Butter, melted
- *1 tsp. Pure Health C8 MCT Oil (*work you way up to a tbsp.)
- 2 tbsp. coconut cream
- 1-2 tbsp. sweetener (optional)
Pour your freshly brewed coffee into a blender along with the cocoa butter, MCT oil, coconut cream and sweetener (if using).
Blend until smooth and frothy.
We love the products at CHOC Chick to add a twist to our usual BPC routine, head over to their website if you fancy adding a little extra.